Trading Terms and Conditions
- Orders must be in writing and received in one of the following manners: placed online, email, Whats App or fax.
- All Deliveries are subject to stock availability.
- "Proactive Distributor" level clients may qualify for a discount on orders over 1000 units of the same style and colour, all discounts are to be approved by Head Office.
- Please note: Garments comprised either wholly or partly of cotton are not suitable for applications where garment is exposed to excessive sunlight and/or perspiration, as this will result in rapid fading/discolouration. We will not be held liable in such instances.
- Interest will be charged on overdue amounts at a rate of prime plus 2% (subject to the terms of our credit agreement or in the case of COD accounts, from date of invoice).
- Discounts are discretionary and may only be applied in certain instances. We reserve our right to reverse the discount should payment be overdue.
- All goods remain the property of Mass Supply until paid in full.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notification and subject to Rand/Dollar fluctuations.
- Partnership Program discounts are subject to the Proactive Partnership Program terms and conditions.
- Should item(s) ordered by clients be temporarily out of stock at the branch, the client will be advised accordingly, along with an expected lead time. Should the item(s) be in stock at our other branches, the items will be sourced from the stocked branch in order to fulfil the clients order.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to examine and inspect the goods prior to delivery. Mass Supply will not be held liable for any irregularities in orders received by customers from Mass Supply, that are not examined before the customer delivers the product to its clients or branders.
- Although utmost care has been taken during the set-up of this online store, prices in our current price list supersede what is displayed online.
- Your account with Mass Supply will become inactive with no purchase activity within 12 months from the date of registration. The current registration fee advertised on our website will be payable to re-activate your account.
- Should there be any discrepancies (including damages or faulty garments) between the Purchase Order, Tax Invoice or Delivery Note and what is packed in the box/packet, please inform us within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Failure to inform us will result in the claim being dismissed.
Should the goods be delivered to a 3rd party on your request, it is your responsibility to ensure that your nominated 3rd party informs you or us of any discrepancies or damages within 24 hours of receiving the delivery in order to avoid the claim being dismissed.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
VIEW OUR RETURNS POLICY